Perfect for both babies and adults, this hygienic, no-contact infrared thermometer provides high precision and accurate temperature readings almost instantly.
- Infrared ear and forehead thermometer
- Suitable for both adults and babies
- Instant, high precision and accurate readings
- Hygienic no-contact temperature measurement
- Ear and forehead readings between 35°C – 42.2°C
- Screen turns red upon fever/temperature spike detection
- Stores and recalls up to 20 readings
- Compact and lightweight with silent operation
- Automatic shut-off after 10 seconds
- Registered in Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods, ARTG No.: 323585
Enjoy reliably quick and accurate results with the Non-Contact Adult & Baby Dual Mode Infrared Ear & Forehead Thermometer, letting you monitor your temperature when you suspect that you or your baby are sick.
Dual mode design
Designed with dual modes, the forehead mode detects temperature changes in the temporal artery, as blood from the core circulates there, while the ear mode helps provide accurate results quickly without an ear cover, giving you precise and fast readings.
Hygienic, non-contact measurement
Helping to minimise the risk of germs spreading, this infrared thermometer doesn’t require any contact compared to traditional thermometers, removing the discomfort of undressing while helping to keep your baby asleep.
Letting you store and recall up to 20 readings thanks to its memory function, this thermometer lets you easily keep track of whether your fever is breaking or spiking, so that you can know when it’s time to take action.Click here to Get this Deal
Kogan.com is the largest online department store in Australia, selling tens of thousands of products through its online direct-to-customer store. The company was founded in 2006 by Ruslan Kogan.