- Two-hour teppanyaki food masterclass
- Six teppanyaki dishes and private access to the restaurant
- Blind wine tasting of eight wines from the Atticus Premium Museum range
- Guess the wine/vintage competition on the day
- Wine education
- Valid for one person (ages 18+)
- Held at Kobe Teppanyaki & Bar on 6 June 2021: 11:00am-1:00pm or 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Prawn tempura
- Chicken gyoza
- Salmon sushi
- Teppanyaki egg fried rice
- Beef cube skewer
- Pork belly
Atticus Estate Wines
Atticus Estate Wines is a boutique winery producing fine wines in the heart of Margaret River, Western Australia. The first batch of Chapman Grove wines was released in 2006, and are now crafting multi-award-winning wines – not to mention a 5 Red Star Rated Winery accolade!
Scoopon is Australia's leading Daily Deals Company and an integral part of Australia's Number 1 Online Shopping Group.