Be mesmerised by the breathtaking beauty and majestic colours of the Kimberley on this five-day small-group tour (max 22. travellers). Discover some of the region’s most extraordinary attractions, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park. Covering almost 240,000 hectares of wilderness, the park boasts a sharply incised landscape of incredible rock formations and abundant flora and fauna. Explore the wild, rugged landscape of the Bungle Bungle Range, admire Windjana Gorge and Cathedral Gorge, and immerse yourself in the rich Indigenous history and magical landscapes of this unique destination.
Your stay at the award-winning Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge, set deep in the incredible Purnululu National Park, offers you the opportunity to enjoy authentic gourmet experiences, sunset drinks overlooking the Kimberley ranges, daily guided tours, private transportation throughout the tour and so much more. Departures are available from Broome or Kununurra, please select your preferred departure carefully.
- Four nights of handpicked accommodation, including two nights glamping in a safari tent at Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge in the heart of Purnululu National Park
- Unique gourmet experiences including daily breakfast, four lunches and four dinners, plus sunset drinks overlooking the Bungle Bungle massif
- Visits to Windjana Gorge, one of the Kimberley’s most breathtaking gorges, and Tunnel Creek, Western Australia’s oldest cave system
- Explore incredible Geikie Gorge, famous for its towering white and grey walls and abundance of wildlife
- Spend a full day exploring Purnululu National Park, and walk along Piccaninny Creek
- Visit photographers’ favourite, Echidna Chasm, a spectacular gorge with striking colours
- Private transportation in custom-designed vehicles
- Sightseeing with expert local guides per itinerary
- National park and airport fees
When departing from Kununurra, your journey takes you to: Kununurra – Purnululu National Park – Halls Creek – Tunnel Creek – Windjana Gorge – Broome.
When departing from Broome, your journey takes you to: Broome – Windjana Gorge – Tunnel Creek – Halls Creek – Purnululu National Park – Kununurra.
Book with Confidence: We work directly with our trusted partners and provide 24/7 customer service to ensure that no matter what happens, we’re here to help. If your escape is affected by Covid-19 restrictions, we will do our best to assist you with a date change or provide you with a Luxury Escapes credit for another Limited Time Lux Exclusive accommodation, tour or cruise offer, less any unrecoverable costs; excludes flights. Find out more