The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is the definitive version of Binding of Isaac, featuring all content from Rebirth, Afterbirth, and Afterbirth+, plus tons of all-new features and new gameplay. It’s the ultimate edition of the genre-defining roguelike!
PRAY FOR REPENTANCE AND BE REBORN
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is the ultimate edition of the award-winning roguelike twin-stick shooter. It includes all the content from previous editions of The Binding of Isaac (Rebirth, Afterbirth and Afterbirth+) plus Repentance, the game’s final and biggest-ever expansion, adding hundreds of additional new features, modes, and improvements. Experience the modern classic like it’s never been seen before!
THE GAME THAT DEFINED A GENRE
When Isaac’s mother starts hearing the voice of God, demanding a sacrifice be made to prove her faith, Isaac escapes into the dark and dangerous basement. There he faces droves of deranged monsters, lost brothers and sisters, his fears, and eventually the creature who gave him life. With new final bosses and animated endings, Repentance delivers the concluding chapter to Isaac’s saga!
The Binding of Isaac: Repentance is a randomly generated action/RPG/shooter with heavy roguelike elements, resulting in many thousands of hours of gameplay. Following Isaac on his journey, players will discover bizarre treasures that change Isaac’s form, giving him superhuman abilities and enabling him to battle droves of mysterious creatures, discover secrets and fight his way to safety.
- 700+ discoverable items that modify the gameplay in subtle and dramatic ways
- Practically infinite item combinations, with endless unique and powerful synergies
- 17+ playable characters with different stats, abilities and attack types
- 300+ monster types to defeat
- 125+ deadly boss characters
- Alternate paths, multiple difficulty settings, 20+ possible endings
- 40+ unlockable Challenge runs
- True co-op multiplayer for up to 4 players
- 22,000+ different room designs
- 600+ unlockables and secrets to discover
- Tons of poop!
- And more stuff that we’d rather you find on your own!