Reinvigorate your soul and spark your passion for the great outdoors as you discover one of Australia’s most dramatic and picturesque coastal locations, Tasmania’s Bay of Fires, on a four-day small-group walking tour (max. 10 travellers).
Set off on a memorable guided walking tour of the breathtaking Bay of Fires — the most iconic conservation reserve in Tasmania — and take in the stunning scenery as you discover beautiful beaches, unparalleled wildlife, breathtaking coastline and enflamed granite boulders. Perfect for various fitness levels and led by experienced guides who will show you the way, provide expert insight and prepare daily meals (as per the itinerary), this tour will let you experience the beauty of Cody Bay, stand atop Eddystone Point’s pink granite lighthouse — looking out across the brilliant Tasman Sea — and be bewitched by Ansons Bay’s birdlife. Afterwards, return to the comfort of the brand-new, purpose-built Park Trek Bay of Fires Hiking Lodge, where you’ll stay over three unforgettable nights.
- Three nights of twin-share accommodation at Park Trek Bay of Fires Hiking Lodge
- All meals: daily continental breakfast spread of cereals and porridge, stewed fruits, toast and freshly brewed coffee; four lunches including nibbles and fresh fruit during breaks with a kettle always ready for tea, coffee and hot chocolate; and three multi-course dinners showcasing local produce prepared by your guides
- Guided four-day walking tour through the breathtaking Bay of Fires and The Gardens
- Visit Eddystone Point’s pink granite lighthouse, Ansons Bay and Policemans Point
- The services of two expert guides, who will drive, cook and care for you
- All sightseeing and national park entry fees as per the itinerary
- Return transfers from Launceston
Your journey takes you to: Launceston — Stumpys Bay — Deep Creek — Eddystone Point — Ansons Bay — Policemans Point — The Gardens — Humbug Point Trails — Skeleton Point — Launceston.
Book with confidence: If you are unable to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, Luxury Escapes will assist you with a date change, provide you with a credit or process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs. See Fine Print for details.
Scoopon is Australia's leading Daily Deals Company and an integral part of Australia's Number 1 Online Shopping Group.