The Hotel: The Branksome Hotel
Conveniently set within a walking distance from the domestic terminal and about a 5-minute car ride from the international terminal, The Branksome Hotel invites guests to enjoy five-star accommodation complemented by a range of on-site amenities. These include a leisure centre with two indoor pools, gym, and sauna, as well as lounge deck for those who want to catch some sun outside. Appetites can be satisfied at the hotel’s restaurant which offers alfresco dining when the weather permits.
Guests unwind in a choice of elegant suites that feature modern-design furniture and spacious balconies boasting panoramic views of the surrounding area. The suites come equipped with flat-screen TVs, sofas, and tea- and coffee-making facilities for holidaymakers to enjoy relaxing moments. Thanks to fully equipped kitchens guests can prepare their own meals.
One-Bedroom Bournemouth Suite
- Bed size/type: One king bed or two single beds plus a roll-in bed if required
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- The suite boasts 60 sqm of the spacious living area and offers a full kitchen, separate dining space with dining table, living room with a seater sofa and armchair, ensuite bedroom and a separate balcony with lounge set of more than 15 sqm
- The amenities include: iron and ironing board, air conditioning, tea- and coffee-making equipment, washer and dryer, stove top, toaster, separate microwave oven, barbeque, TV and a clock radio, among others
Two-Bedroom Lyndhurst Suite
- Bed size/type: One king bed or two single beds, one queen bed plus a roll-in bed if required
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Five people
- The suite boasts approximately 70sqm of living area and features two bedrooms, a full kitchen, separate dining area with dining table, living area with a sofa and armchair, and a private balcony with a lounge set
- The amenities include: ironing facilities, tea- and coffee-making equipment, washer and dryer, stove top, toaster, separate microwave oven, barbeque, TV, and a clock radio, among others
The Area: Sydney, NSW
Famous for its glittering beaches, iconic harbour and glamorous shopping and dining precincts, Sydney is a cosmopolitan mix of attractions that has been delighting visitors for decades. The most populous city in Australia, Sydney is known for being cutting edge, down-to-earth and a mecca of diversity where natural and man-made sites abound. Home to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and golden Bondi Beach, the city buzzes with an infectious energy that enchants travellers both from neighbouring states and further around the globe.
Embark on a self-guided tour of the city, weaving up to Circular Quay to see the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Then stroll over to The Rocks to learn about the city’s history, where cobbled streets, Aussie pubs and weekend markets present a cultural experience. Back at the Quay hop on a ferry bound for Manly, Taronga Zoo, Balmain or Mosman. Along the way, appreciate the water views and snap photos of waterside properties and the CBD skyline.
Hit up suburbs like Paddington and Surry Hills for trendy boutiques, hip bars and creative restaurants. In the city, spread time between museums, galleries and waterside locations like Darling Harbour and Circular Quay. Wrap up the day with high tea in a swish hotel or authentic meal in Chinatown.Click here to Get this Deal
Groupon is a worldwide e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 28 countries.