Escape to Queenstown’s slopes and surround yourself with New Zealand’s stunning natural beauty at the family-friendly Swiss-Belresort Coronet Peak, located just 10 minutes from the heart of the city and 20 minutes from Coronet Peak ski fields.
Each spacious, open-plan room features cosy bedding, heating and electric blankets for those cool alpine nights, while the resort boasts Queenstown’s only full-size seven-lane tenpin bowling and entertainment centre — including Timezone arcade games, pool tables, air hockey and more. After fun-filled days of skiing or discovering this adventure playground’s breathtaking array of outdoor pursuits, retreat to the resort’s chalet-style Swiss-Cafe™ Restaurant and Bar for a locally-sourced feast, or catch the resort’s complimentary shuttle into town to discover Queenstown’s world-class dining scene, home to the acclaimed Fergburger and Botswana Butchery.
- Indulge with daily NZ$30 dining credit per room to spend on food at the chalet-inspired Swiss-Cafe™ Restaurant
- One drink credit per person (glass of wine, beer or soft drink) at Swiss-Cafe™ Restaurant and Bar
- Bowl them over with a complimentary game of tenpin bowling per person
- Come and go with ease with onsite parking for one vehicle throughout your stay
- Make the most of a 20% discount on drinks at Swiss-Cafe™ Restaurant and Bar for the duration of your stay
- Daily shuttle service to Queenstown centre makes exploring easy
- Stay connected with high-speed Wi-Fi
Travelling with family? Upgrade to the Family Room, valid for up to two adults and two children (aged 11 years and under). Bonus: enjoy an extra NZ$15 dining credit per room, per day, to spend on food at Swiss-Cafe™ Restaurant and Bar (total NZ$45 per day).