SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Firming Cream • 50ml $28

SEPHORA COLLECTION Overnight Firming Cream • 50ml $28

Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily, Sensitive

Skin Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Firmness & Elasticity, Uneven Skin Texture

Formulation: Cream

Skincare By Age: 20s, 30s, 40s, 50+, Under 20

What it is: A night face cream with 95% natural ingredients that contains natural AHAs (fruit acids) and peptides to nourish, protect the skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while sleeping. In the morning your skin is fresh, firmer and smoother What it does: It has a pleasant, rich texture which hydrates and nourishes the skin without leaving an oily residue. It contains natural fruit acids (AHAs) derived from lemons and oranges which are known to exfoliate and soften the skin, as well as natural peptides obtained from seaweed, known for its tightening effect on the skin. Re-energized, your skin looks smoother and your complexion more luminous. What else you need to know: Effectiveness: 16% firmer after 28 days’ use (1) 85% felt their skin was softer (2) (1) Clinical scoring performed on 24 volunteers after 28 days’ use (2) Percentage of women satisfied after using product for 7 days. Satisfaction test performed on 100 volunteers. Good for your skin: - 95% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 5% are mainly included to improve the product’s sensory appeal and storage properties. - Clinically proven tolerance. Suits all types of skin, even the more sensitive. - Made without animal-derived raw materials. Eco-friendly packaging: - 65% of this jar is made from plastic produced from sugar cane residue, the box is made of cardboard from sustainably managed forests, decorated using plant-based ink. * Check out the list of 'formulated without' ingredients here.
Our Deals of the Day for other categories are also available: Book deal of the day: The Ink Black Heart $24.75 Electronic deal of the day: Kogan 50" 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV (Series 9, RT9220) $395 Fashion deal of the day:  THE NORTH FACE 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket $336 Furniture deal of the day: Ovela Memory Foam Knee Pillow $9.99 Gaming deal of the day: Spirit of the North (Free game!) Travel deal of the day: Around the Bay food and wine trail $203 Wine deal of the day: The Critics Choice Red Wine Mixed 5 Star Winery Case Bundle - 12 Bottles $94.99

More deals from