- $31 for child entry (4-15 years) with a meal (total value up to $38.95*)
- $44 for adult entry with a meal (total value up to $58.95*)
- Menu includes:
- Aussie burger (vegetable, chicken or beef ) with chips and a soft drink
- Fish and chips with a soft drink
- Hot dog with chips and a soft drink
- Explore a variety of zones and go on an underwater journey through Australia’s unique freshwater and marine environments at SEA LIFE Sydney
- Immerse in the brand new Penguin Expedition; an experience that allows visitors to get up close and personal to a colony of King and Gentoo penguins during a sensory and educational sub-Antarctic boat journey!
- Visit the South Coast Shipwreck environment and discover a vast array of animals native to Southern Oceans including the popular colony of little penguins
- Dive into the Jurassic Seas and venture into the depths of the ocean and meet weird wonderful living fossils including Port Jackson sharks, jellyfish and lungfish
- Stop by Dugong Island, home to dugong Pig and also contains a range of other animals including eagle rays, various shark species and dozens of species of fish
- Guests can face their fears on the Shark Walk and walk over some of the world’s biggest aquarium sharks, including lemon and grey nurse sharks, before journeying deep under the sea and exploring the depths of Shark Valley
- Satisfy hunger with a meal of choice
Groupon is a worldwide e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 28 countries.