- Make phone calls from your wrist using a voice call app
- Built in GPS
- 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display
- Up to 4 days battery life
- Listen to music on the go with 4GB of internal memory
Collect activity data to help you keep track of your fitness goals
- Access to over 10,000 apps
- 15 preloaded watch face designs plus more on the Gear App Store
- Water resistant IP68 rating
- Monitors changes in atmospheric pressure to keep you up to date on weather changes
- The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is your full time companion for fitness, outdoor adventure, and just your everyday busy lifestyle.
With the Samsung Gear 3 Classic you can breeze through your busy day without reaching for your phone because it’s right there wrapped around your wrist! Answer calls, scroll through apps, listen to the next song and even track your fitness data all with just a simple turn of the circular bezel!
It fits comfortably on your wrist and looks like a premium watch from one of those high-end jewellers and what’s even better is that the always on AMOLED display lets you customize it according to your choice and mood!
May not be compatible with Samsung Pay.
This Product is offered and supplied by Dick Smith pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.