Watch the sun melt into the glittering Coral Sea and marvel at the galaxy of stars twinkling above on this intimate (max. 28 travellers overnight), once-in-a-lifetime overwater experience in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef. Sleep under the stars on the exclusive Reefworld pontoon at Hardy Reef, be spoiled with all-inclusive drinks and dining throughout, enjoy a convenient scenic return Whitsundays cruise from Airlie Beach to the pontoon via Hamilton Island, and experience exclusive access to the reef at sunset after the day-trippers return to shore.
This unmissable two-day/one-night Reefsleep — Cruise Whitsundays experience includes an overnight stay for one in a Reefbed on the top deck, where you can marvel at the starry sky and let the gentle waves lull you to sleep. Travel solo or share the moment with someone special by purchasing a two-person shared bed package.
- One night in a Reefbed on the pontoon’s top deck with breathtaking views of the star-swept skies and glittering Coral Sea
- All-inclusive dining with two morning and afternoon teas, two lunches, one dinner and one breakfast
- All drinks, including beer and wine, with one welcome cocktail per adult
- Scenic return Whitsundays cruise to Hardy Reef (departing from Port of Airlie and Hamilton Island)
- Complimentary semi-submarine guided tour
- Complimentary access to the underwater observatory
- Complimentary snorkelling with all gear, including wetsuits and stinger suits
- Environmental Management Charge included
- Souvenir pack with a complimentary drink bottle and toy turtle per person
Getting there is easy: With a return scenic Whitsunday cruise included in your stay — departing from Port of Airlie and stopping via Hamilton Island — reaching the exclusive Reefworld pontoon at Hardy Reef is effortless. Return departures are also available from Airlie Beach, Daydream Island and Hamilton Island (see Fine Print for departure times).
Happy to share a bed? Choose a package for two guests (aged eight years and over), sharing one bed.