Discover the divine flavours of Queenstown on a five-day small-group gourmet tour (max. eight travellers). Travelling in a private vehicle accompanied by an expert local driver-guide, take in the most beautiful and dramatic natural scenes of Queenstown and enjoy four nights of stylish accommodation, exclusive vineyard tours, private tastings, gourmet dining and exhilarating experiences.
Indulge in Central Otago’s top tipples: delight in a private tasting at Kinross Cottages — an idyllic vineyard and cellar door for five boutique wineries — and a tour and tasting at the renowned Gibbston Valley Winery & Restaurant and Chard Farm. Visit cool-climate winery Wet Jacket in the Bendemeer Woolshed for some seriously good wine, before delicious tastings at Mondillo Vineyards and The Cloudy Bay Shed.
Foodies will be spoiled for choice with extensive gourmet dining experiences showcasing the region’s exceptional farm-to-table produce, including a decadent three-course lunch at Amisfield Restaurant and Cellar Door, a two-course dinner at Aosta in Arrowtown, a sampling of New Zealand’s finest sustainable ingredients at Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan and a locally sourced long lunch at Bannockburn Hotel – Wine Country Restaurant & Bar.
For the thrill-seekers, a scenic helicopter flight will see you soar over the shores of Lake Wakatipu and Gibbston Valley with an alpine snow landing, plus enjoy an exhilarating jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River and Skippers Canyon.
Your tour includes:
- Four nights of luxury accommodation at Hotel St Moritz Queenstown – MGallery by Sofitel, idyllically situated overlooking Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range
- Daily breakfast and additional dining experiences as specified in the itinerary, including an unforgettable culinary journey at Aosta, a sampling of New Zealand’s finest sustainable ingredients at Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan, a three-course degustation-style meal at Amisfield Restaurant and Cellar Door and a relaxing lunch at Bannockburn Hotel – Wine Country Restaurant & Bar
- A scenic helicopter flight across the shores of Lake Wakatipu and Gibbston Valley with an alpine snow landing
- Tasting in Chard Farm’s barrel room and a guided tasting tour at Gibbston Valley Winery & Restaurant
- An exhilarating jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River and Skippers Canyon
- Your choice of either a winery tour and tasting at Felton Road or a tour and tasting at Cairnmuir Olives olive farm
- Private tastings at the Kinross Cottage, Wet Jacket, Mondillo Vineyards and The Cloudy Bay Shed
- Transportation in a private vehicle throughout the tour
- The services of an expert local driver-guide
- Return private airport transfers
Your journey takes you to: Queenstown — Gibbston — Skippers Canyon — Bannockburn — Queenstown.
Book with confidence: If you are unable to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, Luxury Escapes will assist you with a date change, provide you with a credit or process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs. See Fine Print for details.
Scoopon is Australia's leading Daily Deals Company and an integral part of Australia's Number 1 Online Shopping Group.