Experience five-star Pullman luxury on New South Wales’ Central Coast at the beachside Pullman Magenta Shores. Located between the pristine waters of the Pacific Ocean and Tuggerah Lake, this award-winning retreat is stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2020 badge and is set on 52 beautifully landscaped acres, boasting an 18-hole championship golf course, exclusively designed by Ross Watson. With its serene beachside setting and five-star facilities, Pullman Magenta Shores Resort is the perfect launchpad to explore the beautiful beaches, pristine national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, pretty waterways and thriving coastal towns of this enchanting part of New South Wales.
- Start the day with delicious daily à la carte breakfast at Barretts Restaurant
- Indulge with a A$50 food and drinks credit per room to be used at Barretts Restaurant or Shallows Bar
- Celebrate your escape with a welcome cocktail each on arrival
- Practise your swing with A$20 golf credit per person towards 18 holes of golf
- Unwind with A$25 spa credit per person towards a relaxing treatment of 60 minutes or longer
Travelling with family or friends? Upgrade to a Three-Bedroom Apartment package for four (up to six adults may stay, extra guest surcharges apply).