- High carbon steel blades
- Replaceable grafting blades
- Trimming blades for grafting stock preparation
- Create precise grafts with ease Ergonomic Features
- Use for Propagation
- Materials : carbon steel ABS and Aluminum
- Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm-12mm
- Trimming blades thickness : 3mm/0.12inch
- Size : As the picture show
How to use:
- Step 1 : Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeezethe handle to make the cut repeat this step to cut the stem from thedonor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stockplant.
- Step 2 : Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock anddonor plant is not the same size match on the side only.
- Step 3 : Place sterilizing material around the joint and bindwith tape the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria andweather conditions.
- Step 4 : Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5 : The grafting tool with ‘V & U & O’ blades andthe end of blades both can cut one-piece blades can be used as twopieces blades so you would have total six pieces blades.
- 1 x professional nursery grafting tool
- 1 x screwdriver
- 1 x wrench
- 3 x additional blades
- 3 x Tape Film
- 1 x Protective black zippered carry case
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 3-10 business days
Electrical & Electronics deal