Why to buy
- 92 Point Rated Single Vineyard Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon
- New Vintage Amakira Previous Vintage 93 Point Rated Gold Medal Winner
- Single Vineyard Barossa Valley Shiraz From Legend Of Barossa Wine Making
- SA Shiraz From Fourth Generation Winemaking & Grape Growing Family
- Jardim Do Bomfim From South Australian Boutique Producers
- South Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Sourced From Family Owned & Operated Producer
Jack In A Box Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
Deep dark centre with ruby rededge. Lifted bouquet of dark fruits and berries along with cassis and aniseed.Rich red showing varietal and regional characteristics. Opulent mid palateagain a fruit driven style with some flavours of black currant, plum, cassisand spice all featuring.
Amakira The Inspiration Shiraz 2020
This Shiraz was sourced frompremium South Australian vineyards, meticulously crafted into intense yetelegant and easy drinking wine. It displays deep ruby red colour, ripe darkberry fruit flavours combined with an infusion of soft oak characters andsubtle silky tannins for a smooth finish.
Rovalley Ridge Barossa Valley Shiraz 2017
Dark ruby in colour with purplehues. Berry, plum and blackberry fruits with spice enhanced by American andFrench oak on the nose. There are fruit flavours reminiscent of dark chocolate,pepper and blackcurrant which combine with the sophisticated fine and savourytannins. This is a classic example of a full bodied Barossa Shiraz.
Bull In A China Shop Shiraz 2019
The palate is the highlight of thewine, exhibiting rich and vibrant varietal berry-fruit flavours. This is afull, well-rounded red wine that is smooth, complex and full in flavour. Thiswine is well suited to cheeses, red meats and even some spicy Asian dishes, orcan be sipped on its own.
Jardim Do Bomfim Shiraz 2020
Deep red with purple hues. Liftedaromas of mulberry and blackberry with an underlying hint of plum and cedaryoak. Intense with a wonderful mouth feel and great length. Plum, spice andblackberry feature on the palate whilst the tannins work with the seamlesslyintegrated oak.
Lune Cabernet Sauvignon 2019
The nose displays berry fruits andblack currant with a hint of coffee and toasty oak. The palate has flavours ofblackcurrant and cassis as well as chocolate and mocha, held together by long,lingering tannin. This wine pairs well with flavoured meat dishes.
- 2x Jack In A Box Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 – 13.00%
- 2x Amakira The Inspiration Shiraz 2020 – 14.50%
- 1x Rovalley Ridge Barossa Valley Shiraz 2017 – 14.00%
- 2x Bull In A China Shop Shiraz 2019 – 13.50%
- 2x Jardim Do Bomfim Shiraz 2020 –14.00%
- 3x Lune Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 -13.00%
- Mydeal Exclusive Deal Red Mixed Dozen
- Alcohol Content: See individual bottle
- Vintage: Assorted
- Country: Assorted
- Region: Assorted
- Package Contents:
- 12 x Mydeal Exclusive Deal Red Mixed Dozen
- Liquor Licence Number: 36065595
- Valid for 18+ only It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years
- You (or another adult who can accept the order on your behalf) must present valid ID (such as passport, drivers licence or proof of age card) when your order is delivered. If you fail to do so, or if you are under 18, your order will not be delivered
- WARNING – Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to: supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17000) or: for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $700)
- Please see DELIVERY tab for important information before checkout
Estimated Delivery Time Frame: 5-10 business days