Love your Indian food? Boy, are you in luck! The spice maestros at Great Indian Wave in Boronia have curated a multi-dish menu filled with fragrant delights, including chicken tikka and veggie curry, along with a glass of house wine each. Great location, delicious food and good vibes. What more could you want?
- Multi-dish Indian feast per couple
- Glass of house red or white wine or soft drink per person
- BYO available for a $2.50 surcharge per person
- Valid for two or four people
- Available hours: Monday – Friday: 11:00am-2:30pm & 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday – Sunday: 5:00pm-10:00pm
Set Menu per Couple
- Onion bhaji to share: Six lightly-spiced onion fritters served with homemade sauce
- Chicken tikka to share: Four pieces of mouthwatering boneless chicken marinated in yoghurt and exotic spices and herbs
- Butter chicken to share: Tender morsels of boneless chicken, cooked and simmered in rich tomato-base sauce and finished with butter and cream
- Veggie curry to share: Assorted seasonal veggies cooked with tomato and onion
- Naan per person
- Saffron rice to share
Great Indian Wave
Great Indian Wave has been delighting Boronia locals and visitors alike for years with traditional Indian cuisine, a warm, cosy atmosphere, and even the odd bit of live music to keep the good vibes going.