The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Le Creuset has a long history stretching back decades that has impacted on the way they create their divine cookware. In 1925, two Frenchmen – Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq – met at the famous Brussels Fair. Armand’s knowledge of casting, coupled with Octave’s enamelling speciality, started the creative spark that would become Le Creuset in the tiny French village of Fresnoy-Le-Grand.
So, what is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Firstly, Le Creuset ensure that all their designs are of high-quality and reliable. Through their delicate and well-thought out structure, not only does Le Creuset allow for you to cook in style, but you will also be able to create and serve warm and scrumptious meals without ever having to doubt yourself.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset cookware certainly helps.
Toughened Non-Stick Shallow Frying Pan features:
- Designed in France.
- Features an encased magnetic stainless steel disc.
- Forged aluminium body.
- Extra tough, PFOA-free non-stick surface.
- Superb release and easy to clean.
- Metal-utensil safe.
- Versatile and light enough for every day use.
- Durable handle construction.
- Secure, riveted side handle.
- Strong, toughened construction – will not warp or distort.
- Absorbs and distributes heat evenly throughout the pan.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction.
- Oven safe to 260 degrees Celsius or gas mark 7 (if used with a Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick heat resistant glass lid).
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in Le Creuset box.