The French – they’re responsible for some of the best cooking in the world. So, naturellement, the French have created Le Creuset cookware, widely renowned as amongst the best in the world.
Le Creuset has a long history stretching back decades that has impacted on the way they create their divine cookware. In 1925, two Frenchmen – Armand Desaegher and Octave Aubecq – met at the famous Brussels Fair. Armand’s knowledge of casting, coupled with Octave’s enamelling speciality, started the creative spark that would become Le Creuset in the tiny French village of Fresnoy-Le-Grand.
So, what is it that makes Le Creuset cookware so special? Firstly, Le Creuset ensure that all their designs are of high-quality and reliable. Through their delicate and well-thought out structure, not only does Le Creuset allow for you to cook in style, but you will also be able to create and serve warm and scrumptious meals without ever having to doubt yourself.
You don’t need to be French to produce delicious meals…but Le Creuset cookware certainly helps.
Toughened Non-Stick Roaster features:
- Made in Spain.
- Designed in France.
- Crafted from toughened non-stick.
- Patented induction technology.
- Suitable for all heat sources.
- Extra tough, PFOA-free non-stick coating.
- Strong, durable construction – will not warp or distort.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handles – attached by stainless steel rivets.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 260 degrees Celsius.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in Le Creuset box.