The crowning jewel of Werribee Park’s magnificent grounds, the highly sought-after Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park is a regal retreat located less than an hour from Melbourne’s CBD. A sanctuary of peace surrounded by perfectly manicured English gardens, the property captures the very essence of boutique accommodation, with 91 luxuriously appointed guest rooms marrying heritage elegance and modern luxury.
With impressive facilities including fine dining at Joseph’s Restaurant & Bar, a blissful spa, picturesque ornamental gardens and extensive grounds, it’s little surprise Lancemore Mansion Hotel Werribee Park was ranked in the top 10 hotels in Australia in the 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. Share excellent wine and conversation over a delicious meal — either with fine dining at the restaurant or lounging with a picnic hamper in the incredible gardens. Bask in the attention of an expert spa therapist at one of Melbourne’s most exclusive day spas, or take a wander through the sprawling grounds, home to the Victoria State Rose Garden and the Werribee Open Range Zoo.
- Rise and shine with deluxe daily breakfast served alongside spectacular parterre garden vistas at Joseph’s Restaurant & Bar
- Toast to your escape with a refreshing glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Delight in a gourmet picnic hamper — including sandwiches, cheese, macarons and more — to enjoy within the magnificent grounds of Werribee Park
- Admire the fine Italianate architecture of Werribee Park Mansion with complimentary access to this 19th-century icon
- Enjoy a 20% discount on dinner at Joseph’s Restaurant & Bar, once during your stay
- Continue the holiday celebrations with a delicious bottle of Lancemore wine gifted to you upon checkout
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2020: Top 10 Hotels in Australia and the Pacific
Superior Upgrade: For an added touch of luxury, upgrade to a spacious Superior Room with elegant touches, plush king bed and decadent bathtub.