Sonic cleaning technology and premium bristles work together in this state-of-the-art avatar of the simple toothbrush to clean perfectly even between the teeth and along the gumline!
- Far more efficient than a manual or oscillating toothbrush at removing plaque
- Offers 3 brushing modes to choose from – Clean, Polish and Massage
The Kogan Soniclean Pro Toothbrush uses advanced sonic cleaning technology to produce astonishing brush speeds of up to 40,000 VPM! This facilitates superior cleaning even in hard to reach places like between the teeth or along the gumline. The high-quality DuPont bristles used are not only effective in removing stains and polishing teeth, they also combine forces effectively with the brushing speeds to reduce plaque, polish teeth and improve gum health!
Overall, the Soniclean Pro is far more effective than regular brushes in maintaining oral hygiene and keeping your smile bright and healthy!
- Rubberised brush head – designed to protect tooth enamel
- Sonic cleaning technology – up to 40,000 VPM
- DuPont bristles – for a superior clean
- 3 brushing modes (Clean, Polish, Massage)
- 2 minute auto timer – dentist-recommended brushing time
- 30 second interval time – guides you in brushing each area of your mouth
- Water resistant
- Inductive charging with battery indicator – extra long usage time
- Worldwide voltage(100~240V)
- 2 brush heads included
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.