Offering convenience and security, unlock your door five ways with the Kogan SmarterHome™ IP54 Battery Powered Fingerprint Smart Wi-Fi Door Lock, featuring keyless entry for up to 100 different fingerprints!
- 5 Unlocking modes; RFID card, fingerprint, physical key, pin or Kogan SmarterHome™ app
- Keyless entry for up to 100 fingerprints and pins
- Set up a temporary pin for a short-term period
- 2 x Mechanical backup keys
- Automatic locking function
- Emergency backup charging port in case of flat battery
- Backlit keypad for pin entry at night
- IP54-Rated water-resistant, stainless steel housing
- Energy-efficient battery life up to 12 months*
- Includes an installation template
*With 10 uses per day
Let guests in and lock the door behind them from your device, check the SmarterHome™ app to see who has entered your house and when, and always know who has access thanks to the Kogan SmarterHome™ IP54 Battery Powered Fingerprint Smart Wi-Fi Door Lock.
No more second-guessing
Using the SmarterHome™ app, you can know the real-time status of your lock from anywhere and enjoy greater peace of mind thanks to the automatic locking function after closure.
Opens at a touch
The smart lock supports up to 30 individual pins and 100 fingerprints so you can forget expensive locksmith call-out fees. There are also three backup fail-safes, including an RFID card, physical key and the SmarterHome™ app.
Create a scene
Create a scene in the app to trigger the smart hallway lights to turn on when the smart door is unlocked, send notifications to your phone when the smart doorbell is pressed and turn off the smart TV when the door is locked.
Set a temporary pin for a determined short period of time. This feature is perfect for when you need to give tradies access to the house or if you’re an Airbnb host, letting guests enter the house, but not gain re-entry after the pin has expired.Click here to Get this Deal
Kogan.com is the largest online department store in Australia, selling tens of thousands of products through its online direct-to-customer store. The company was founded in 2006 by Ruslan Kogan.