With instant mobile alerts and two-way communication, you can watch over your home in HD and answer the front door from anywhere with this slim, smart wireless video doorbell.
- Ultra-wide 140° Full HD video camera
- Infrared night vision up to 5m with built-in LED light
- Built-in microphone and speakers for two-way audio communication
- Live smartphone streaming and alerts via the free SmarterHome™ app
- Compatible with Google Nest Hub/Chromecast and Alexa Echo Show
- IP65-Rated weather-resistant*
- Built-in auto-storage and playback SD card^
- Separate chime with 55 ringtones
- Battery life up to 4 months
- 100% Wire-free installation
This product has to be installed in the same orientation as described in this user manual to achieve its weather-proof ability. Inappropriate installation may result in vulnerability to rain and other outdoor conditions.
*Not suitable for excessive water contact. Some cover is recommended.
Alerting you when a visitor is at the door with a separate chiming receiver and instant notifications to your mobile, the Kogan SmarterHome™ Full HD Slim Wireless Smart Video Doorbell with Chime lets you see, hear and answer people at your door, even when you’re not there.
Defend against theft
Hear the chime no matter where you are inside your house, answer even when you’re not at home and get video footage to use as evidence in case of theft.
Featuring built-in infrared vision, motion detection and a wide field of view up to 166°, you’ll be able to monitor your front door and check-in at any time of day with on-demand video via the app. Your camera feed will also be recorded straight to your inserted SD card (not included).
Connect the SmarterHome™ Pan and Tilt Camera to your smart device and enjoy regular check-ins via your smartphone and receive motion detection alerts upon suspicious activity.
This smart camera also works with your Google Nest Hub/Chromecast and Alexa Echo Show for added peace of mind.Click here to Get this Deal
Kogan.com is the largest online department store in Australia, selling tens of thousands of products through its online direct-to-customer store. The company was founded in 2006 by Ruslan Kogan.