Help protect your lungs from pollutants and allergens with the Kogan SmarterHome™ Smart Air Purifier 2S, purifying the air around you so you can breathe cleaner, fresher air.
- 4-Stage air purification with pre-filter, H13 HEPA and activated carbon filter
- Real-time AQI reader monitors your air quality
- 3 Adjustable speed settings with high, sleep and auto modes
- Touchscreen control panel with built-in timer up to 8 hours
- 3 Colour LED lights with multiple light modes
- Control your purifier via the Kogan SmarterHome™ app
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa
Working to trap dust, pollen and other nasty particles that can have damaging effects on the lungs, the Kogan SmarterHome™ Smart Air Purifier 2S cleanses the air in your home to help you breathe easier.
Breathe easier with 4-stage purification
Send allergies and respiratory stress triggers packing using four-stage purification technology.
1. Pre-filter works to capture large suspended particles such as hair and dust
2. H13 HEPA Filter filtrates 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns, including pollen, smoke and PM2.5
3. Activated carbon filter assists in absorbing odours, Benzene, Formaldehyde and VOCs
Adjustable speed settings
With three speed options, you can set the purifier on high mode for the fan to run at high speed, switch to auto and the speed will automatically adjust according to the air quality or select sleep mode for ultra-quiet operation at low speed.
Purify your air the smart way
Set a timer up to eight hours, choose from three speeds or turn the air purifier on/off from anywhere in the house using the SmarterHome™ app.
Thanks to the AQI monitor, which reads the current air quality of your room, you can enjoy greater peace of mind for you and your family’s lung health, with notifications via the app when the air reaches unsanitary levels.Click here to Get this Deal
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.