Begin each morning with freshly boiled, ready-to-pour water for your coffee or tea thanks to this smart stainless steel kettle that provides you with perfectly tempered water at the press of a button.
- Remotely boil from anywhere using the SmarterHome™ app
- Up to 2200W of rapid boiling power
- 1 Hour Keep Warm function with 70°C, 80°C and 90°C settings
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Notifies you once the kettle has boiled
- Boil-dry protection automatically switches off when there is no water
- Quality Strix technology controlled base
- Digital control base with light indicator
- Durable stainless steel design
- Overheating protection
The Kogan SmarterHome™ 1.7L Smart Kettle (Stainless Steel) makes coffee and tea time easier than ever as it allows you to boil remotely from any location, manage temperature settings and set timers with just a swipe of your phone!
Keep Warm function
Set your ideal water temperature and enjoy a perfectly temperate cup of tea or coffee thanks to the Keep Warm function that gives you ready-to-pour water whenever you need it.
By keeping your water warm, this kettle helps minimise energy consumption by saving you from reheating the water every time you want a top-up.
Connected – anywhere, anytime!
Set a designated time for the kettle to boil, receive push notifications and alerts once it’s ready to go and boil water remotely from any location via the SmarterHome™ app. Plus, with just this app, you can manage your favourite smart devices and use the smart assistants you know and love, including Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Made with boil-dry and overheating protection, as well as automatic shut-off features, this premium smart kettle makes a safe addition to any kitchen.
Amazon Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.Click here to Get this Deal
Kogan.com is the largest online department store in Australia, selling tens of thousands of products through its online direct-to-customer store. The company was founded in 2006 by Ruslan Kogan.