Never miss a beat with this slim heart rate wristband that tracks your activity, measures blood pressure and oxygen levels, tracks personal bests, quality of sleep and sends you reminders to move when you’ve been sedentary for too long.
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Monitors your heart rate and sleep quality
- Water resistant IP67 so you can keep track rain or shine!
- Colour display with smartphone notifications
- Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- Syncs with the free LinkSelf app via Bluetooth
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.