Packed full of fun features that let your little one play games, track how far they’ve run and much more, this Play+ Kids Smart Watch helps them stay active and entertained all at the touch of a finger.
- Sleek 1.4” TFT full touchscreen display
- Built-in games including Jigsaw, 2048 and Basketball
- 100+ Digital and analogue customisable watch face designs
- 24-Hour dynamic heart rate and body temperature monitoring
- 5 Sport modes: Walking, Running, Climbing, Basketball and Riding
- Control music, read messages and reject calls with Bluetooth connectivity
- Connect Gear app available on the App Store and Google Play
- A single charge lasts up to 7 days with active use and up to 15 days on standby
- IP68-Rated dust and water resistance^
^Not recommended for extended use underwater in extreme conditions (ocean, hot showers and open water).
Whether it’s to take pictures or play games and learn to tell the time, the Kogan Play+ Kids Smart Watch (Black) provides your kid with the perfect companion for learning and play.
5 Sport modes
From tracking walking distance and steps taken to monitoring calories burned, spikes in heart rate and body temperature, this smartwatch gives you greater insight to the health of your child using the five sport modes.
Feature-packed for learning and play!
Loaded with games like Basketball, Jigsaw and 2048, along with 100+ digital and analogue watch face designs, there are lots of exciting things to explore while helping your kids learn to tell the time.
Help improve your child’s sleeping habits by using the sleep tracker to keep an eye on the quality of their sleep phases from light to deep and recording the results in the easy to use Connect Gear app.
With a lightweight, water-resistant design and 1.4” TFT touchscreen display that children can easily navigate, this durable smartwatch is the perfect accessory to keep up with on-the-go kids.Click here to Get this Deal
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.