Want Bluetooth features for your car without paying big bucks for an upgrade? The Kogan Bluetooth FM Transmitter With Built In Display lets you play your tunes, make calls, Quick Charge* your phone and even check your car battery all on a sleek LCD screen.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0* technology for rapid charging
- Slots into your 12V port, converting to Bluetooth via FM transmitter
- Large 1.7” LCD screen
- Talk on the phone hands-free with the built-in microphone
- Chat with clarity thanks to CVC noise cancelling technology
- Flexible rotating hose for easy access to the display
- Includes backlight button for easy access in the dark
Convert your car to Bluetooth via your FM transmitter and drive safer with hands-free calling thanks to the Kogan Bluetooth FM Transmitter.
Be heard loud and clear with a built-in microphone and CVC noise cancelling technology, letting you command Siri or Google Assistant** with ease and chat clearly without annoying interference from outside wind.
Power up with QC 3.0
Need a quick power up on the go? No problem! The Kogan Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Built In Display has one smart rapid 2.4A USB port and one Quick Charge port to charge your device up to 4x faster than conventional car chargers*.
Your own Bluetooth control panel
View and screen incoming calls, control your tunes, check the name of the new jam you’ve been loving and keep tabs on your car battery all from the LCD display. No phone touching necessary!
- AUX output and input
- Supports MP3/ WMA formats
- Connects to FM range from 87.5MHz to 108MHz
- Supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.