Take your typing anywhere with this sleek wireless keyboard that provides you with smooth, comfortable and quiet power to boost productivity and help you power through tasks.
- Sleek 5mm ultra-slim wireless keyboard
- Premium and smooth metal top shell construction
- Dual mode connection supports Bluetooth and 2.4GHz
- 99 Ergonomic scissor-switch keys
- Up to 5 million stroke lifespan
- Plug and play design – ready to go out of the box!
- Compatible with multiple systems
- Switch between 3 connected devices with the independent BT1. BT2 and 2.4G buttons
- Automatically goes to sleep to preserve battery life
Create a comfortable and clutter-free workspace with the Kogan Bluetooth & 2.4G Dual Mode Wireless Keyboard (Silver) that boasts a slim design and dual connection for portable performance wherever you take it.
Improve your efficiency with the ergonomically designed scissor-switch keys that are whisper-quiet and rebound quickly to help you type smoothly and comfortably.
No more cluttered cords!
Say goodbye to tangled cords thanks to the dual mode connection that gives you the freedom to use the keyboard wherever you go with a Bluetooth range up to 10 meters and 2.4GHz wireless range up to 20m.Click here to Get this Deal
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.