Transform your home theatre and take your viewing to the next level with this captivating Kogan 24” Smart LED TV, featuring dedicated Netflix and YouTube buttons and Catch up TV built-in!
- Easy access buttons for Netflix, YouTube and YouTube Kids
- Live and catch up content from all free-to-air networks
- Screen mirroring for Android and Windows 10 devices
- App portal access for ErosNow, YuppTV, Toon Goggles and more*
- Linux Smart OS, Wi-Fi and LAN connectivity
- HDMI and USB input
- Need a wall mount? Shop the range here
About Dick Smith
Dick Smith is one of the most iconic retail brands in Australia. Dick Smith was, until 2016, an Australia-wide chain of retail stores that sold consumer electronics goods, hobbyist electronic components, and electronic project kits. The chain expanded successfully into New Zealand and unsuccessfully into several other countries. The company was founded in Sydney in 1968 by Dick Smith and owned by him and his wife until they sold to Woolworths Limited in 1982. In May 2016, online retailer Kogan.com purchased the Dick Smith brand, trademarks, intellectual property, and its online business in Australia and New Zealand.