Indulge your inner connoisseur and witness New Zealand’s spectacular natural beauty from a different perspective on this six-day small-group gourmet cycling tour (max. 16 travellers) through the famed Hawke’s Bay wine region. Prepare for an exceptional epicurean journey as you roll along tranquil trails and secluded backroads on a comfortable e-bike during this one-of-a-kind, fully guided cycling and wine tour. A five-course degustation at a three-hatted restaurant in Napier on the first night sets the tone for a remarkable journey filled with taste sensations.
Starting in the Art Deco capital of the world, Napier, hunt down sensational drops as you cycle between six handpicked wineries. Visit New Zealand’s oldest winery, Mission Estate, and enjoy gourmet tastings and a behind-the-scenes guided tour at selected stops. Gourmands will revel in the opportunity to roam through the iconic Hawke’s Bay Farmers Market and visit the largest producer of manuka honey in the country, Arataki Honey. With boutique accommodation, an easy-to-use e-bike and exquisite gourmet experiences, this is the most refined way to discover Hawke’s Bay on two wheels.
- Five nights of handpicked accommodation, with three nights at the Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier and two nights at Porters Boutique Hotel in Havelock North
- Daily breakfast, four lunches and three dinners, including a five-course degustation at three-hatted Pacifica Restaurant in Napier
- Four days of fully guided cycling with included e-bike hire and support vehicle
- Cellar door tours and gourmet tastings at Church Road, Crab Farm, Trinity Hill, Sileni Estate, Oak Estate and New Zealand’s oldest winery, Mission Estate
- Enjoy a hosted tour and guided tasting with winemaking staff at Clearview Winery
- Experience a wildlife encounter like no other on a guided gannet colony tour
- Visit the renowned Hawke’s Bay Farmers Market
- Spend time at New Zealand’s largest manuka honey producer, Arataki Honey
- Stroll Napier’s stunning streets and delve into stories of the past on a guided Art Deco walking tour
- Marvel at the spectacular beauty of the region at Te Mata Peak lookout
- Discover Ōtātara Pā Historic Reserve during a guided visit
- The services of an expert guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Your journey takes you to: Napier – Ahuriri – Cape Kidnappers – Havelock North – Napier.
Book with 100% Confidence: Right up until 90 days before departure you can enjoy unlimited, free date changes, or cancel and get a 100% credit to use at Luxury Escapes for any other Limited Time Lux Exclusive accommodation, tour or cruise offer. Excludes flights, see the Fine Print for details.
Furthermore, if you are unable to travel on your tour as a result of Government travel restrictions, even right up to the day of departure, Luxury Escapes will assist you with a date change. We can also provide you with a credit or refund for your booking (less any non-recoverable costs). See below for full terms and conditions.