About the Experience
- Choice of any two bottles of wine, plus a personalised note
- Upgrade to six bottles of wine
- Wine options: 2011 Shiraz | Moscato | 2017 Viognier | 2013 Chardonnay | 2017 Riesling
- Delivery included to Adelaide metro area (other states will incur a surcharge)
- 2011 Shiraz: This wine is produced with grapes grown in a very old Cockatoo Valley vineyard in the southern Barossa. The vines are around 80 years old whilst the site has been a vineyard for 120 years. This vineyard is dry grown which is to say it does not receive any additional water other than rain. It is also completely chemical free, (no sprays of fungicide. As a windy area the need for intervention is greatly reduced. The wine is a rich dark crimson colour, The flavours are dark red fruits such as plums, with a hint of dark chocolate. The wine has no residual sugar however has a strong fruit sweetness. The expat has the highest alcohol of any of our unfortified wines, however the strong fruit flavours keep it balanced
- Moscato: Our Moscato is a blend of various varieties of grape predominantly Muscat and Chardonnay. It is a sweet delicate wine with subtle flavours of honey and almond with a floral finish
- 2017 Viognier: Light delicate wine with subtle flavours of peach and nectarine. Very clean palate without the oiliness sometimes associated with Viognier. The fruit was sourced from a vineyard in Steingarten in the Southern Barossa valley. The site is 300 metres above sea level making it cooler than most Barossa vineyards. This ensures much more delicate flavours, particularly in the white wines
- 2013 Chardonnay: This wine is made in a more modern style. The fruit is from our vineyard in Verdun near Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills. At 320 metres above sea level it is the highest of our vineyards. It is east facing so tends to get the morning sun keeping the vineyard temperature lower. The wine spends 18 months in second use French oak to allow for in barrel secondary fermentation. This gives the wine a softer cleaner texture. The flavour are of peach and green apple
- 2017 Riesling: Ripe lemon and spring florals bouquet; a very precise palate, with lively acidity and good texture; very long, bright and pure. Fruit sweetness
Kersbrook Hill Wines
Searching for your next escape from the city? Stop searching, because we’ve found it at the beautiful Kersbrook Hill Wines. This family owned and operated Adelaide Hills winery has built itself a stellar reputation for premium cold climate wines, experimenting using different styles to create ‘small batch’ wines available from their cellar door.
Scoopon is Australia's leading Daily Deals Company and an integral part of Australia's Number 1 Online Shopping Group.