If you’re looking for inspiration for interior design, party hosting or catering, this stylish lifestyle guide is perfect. a fascinating look behind the closed doors of this celebrated private member’s club. Sunday Mail
The quintessential style, cooking, and home interior book from Soho House, the world’s leading members club.
Since the first Soho House opened its doors over 25 years ago, we’ve learnt a bit about what works. Contemporary, global yet with something quintessentially English and homely at its heart, this is Soho House style explained by its experts-
– From planning a room to vintage finds- bringing the Soho House look home.
– Our House curator’s advice on how to buy, collect and hang art.
– The art of a great night’s sleep- how to design the perfect bedroom.
– No-fuss recipes and chef’s tips- here’s how to make your favourite House dishes.
– Inside Babington- our take on country-house living. Wellies optional.
– Flip-flop glamour and poolside style from Soho House Miami Beach.
– All the secrets of cocktail hour- House tonics and barman’s tips.
– Spa treatment at home, DIY facials and chocolate brownies.
Eat Drink Nap, a 300-page highly illustrated book, with a foreword from founder Nick Jones, and photography from leading food and interiors photographers Mark Seelen and Jean Cazals, shares the Soho House blueprint for stylish, modern living, the Soho House way.
Amazon ***** reader reviews-
‘A fun and stylish guide to a better life’
‘A perfect coffee table book!’
‘I love it and people comment and do flick though it when they are at my home’
‘Simple but elegant. . . and chocked full of beautiful pictures and wonderful information for making your house a home’
Booktopia is fast becoming the local bookstore for all Australians. Booktopia ships over 2,000,000 parcels a year to Australian addresses. Over 3,600,000 Australian people, businesses, schools, libraries, universities and government departments have placed an order for books, DVDs, CDs, maps, eBooks, calendars and many other products, with Booktopia since their inception in 2004. Booktopia is an Australian owned and operated business. They have a 13,000 square metre Headquarters and Distribution Centre in Sydney where they normally stock around 650,000 books ready to ship.
Over 85% of all books ordered on Booktopia.com.au site are stocked in our Sydney warehouse. The other 15% are titles they have to order in and they source these items from publishers and suppliers across Australia as well as flying them in from the UK and USA.