About the Experience
- One bottle of Two Accents Dry Gin 700ml
- Two x 250ml Capi dry tonic
- One x 250ml Capi grapefruit soda
- One bottle of 360 Degrees Rosé 750ml
- One bottle of Stone Valley Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
- Delivery included, within a 50km radius of Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Sydney
- Two Accents Dry Gin: No flashy or trendy ingredients in this crafted and batch-distilled gin. Made in a traditional copper pot still in McLaren Vale, Two Accents Dry Gin is designed to be a superbly balanced and smooth gin which is aromatic with fresh-tasting citrus. The perfect Gin & Tonic gin, not too heavy on the juniper. It has fresh-tasting citrus tones which are lengthened by a warm back note provided by cardamom seeds, roasted and unroasted coriander.
- Capi Dry Tonic: Known as the bartenders’ choice, this tonic has a unique dry finish and a lower sugar content. Made from the best quality natural quinine, this tonic water allows the full flavour of your gin to shine through and be the hero.
- Capi Grapefruit Soda: Our grapefruit soda is made from the finest Cuban grapefruits. The natural bitterness of grapefruit juice and cold-pressed oils results in a tart and tangy soda with an underlying sweetness.
- 360 Degrees Rosé: This Rosé has a sensational light pink color. The feature are a strawberry and cherry ripe chocolate appearance with its aroma and the finish on the palate is precisely that. A wine that will be enjoyed in its drinking and with its dry finish its sensational. Its balance of acidity to lovely forest fruits is well done and will offer a lovely compliment to any foods.
- Stone Valley Sauvignon Blanc: The wine has an appearance of light golden straw with aromas of passionfruit and gooseberry fruits. The palate has a lovely integration of fruit and acidity. This wine will be enjoyed with all foods and would make a great addition to the dinner table. Finishing on the palate the characters are abundant as the aroma states.
Two Accents Gin develops unique gin recipes using hand-selected McLaren Vale and South Australian botanics. Their distillery lies in between the picturesque McLaren Vale sea and the hills, and brings you the spirit of both of these landscapes.