Emerging out of London in the 1960s, UK brand Dr. Martens is most recognised for its signature boot design that has had a pivotal influence on contemporary street fashion. Their Icon 7 Eye Boots are engineered for maximum longevity, with a steel-capped toe and anti-bacterial SoftWair™ memory foam footbed.
– Genuine smooth leather
– Black shade; gunmetal-toned hardware
– Seven-eye lace-up design
– Rounded toe; steel cap
– Goodyear welted sole construction delivers exceptional durability, and is resistant to oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali; air-cushioned honeycomb insulation technology creates a lightweight, anti-shock feel underfoot
– SoftWair™ memory foam footbed; moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial
– Pull tab to shaft
– Stitched toe-line
– Contrast yellow stitching to welt
– Upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for enhanced durability
– Made using Leather Working Group certified leather, a more sustainable fibre
PLEASE NOTE: Dr Martens shoes come in UK sizing. Please refer to the Size Guide to ensure you receive the correct size.
This product supports responsible leather manufacturing through the Leather Working Group.
Product made of materials with a lower environmental impact than conventional alternatives