Ice cream making fiends alert!
It’s time to take your ice cream making to a whole new level. A professional level. Forget placing your ice cream maker in the freezer for 24 hours, with the Cuisinart Commercial Quality Ice Cream Maker, you can make batch after batch of ice cream or gelato – simply by plugging it in.
It’s all down to the built-in compressor freezing system, which acts like a miniature freezer by making its own cold. The ice cream maker also includes two different paddles – one specifically made for ice cream and another specifically for gelato, helping you to achieve that perfect creamy consistency. The clear plastic lid allows you to check on the progress of your frozen dessert while a door in the lid allows you to pop in delicious mix-ins.
Best of all, this machine allows you to make up to 1.5 litres of ice cream or gelato. Which means that there’s always enough of your marvellous creations to go around!
Commercial Quality Ice Cream & Gelato Maker features:
- Made from brushed stainless steel.
- Built-in compressor doesn’t require salt or ice, allowing you to make batch after batch of gelato or ice cream.
- See -through lid has an opening on top to add extra ingredients during the churning process.
- Easily programmable with touchpad controls and a 60-minute countdown timer with blue LCD readout.
- 10 minute keep-cool function keeps you gelato/ice cream cool after it has finished churning.
- Commercial stainless steel stylish looks as professional and impressive as its performance!
- Makes 1.5 litres of ice cream or gelato.
- Includes two paddles, one for authentic gelato and another for creamy ice cream.
- Includes an instruction manual with great recipe ideas.
- Mixing paddles and lid are top-shelf dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Cuisinart box.
Model Number: ICE-100BCA.
Capacity: 1.5 Litres.
Box Dimensions: 48.5cm (l) x 32cm (h) x 36cm (w).
If you’re shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs and are designed to be operated on 230V/50Hz as standard.Click here to Get this Deal