- Credit to spend on food and drinks
- Valid for up to eight people
- Available hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5:00pm-9:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm sitting only (exit by 6:30pm)
- Prawn Vindaloo: Prepared with potatoes and infused with lots of hot spices and chilli peppers
- Garlic Tandoori Prawns: King prawns marinated with whole spices, herbs, yoghurt then char grilled in the tandoor and served with mint chutney
- Baigan Patiala: Eggplant fried and cooked with tomato gravy with traditional herbs and spices
- Colonial Balti Beef: Fresh coriander, garlic, green chilli, tomatoes and special herbs and spices
- British Fish Curry: This boneless fish pieces cooked in our famous and exclusive Goa coconut flavoured sauce
- Lamb Korma: Cooked with tomato, onion, ground cashew nuts and fresh cream
- Gulab Jamun: Sweet dumplings made from reduced milk and soaked in rose water, served with ice cream
- See the full menu here
The Colonial British Indian Cuisine
Feast on fusion flavours inspired by British colonial rule in India’s north-west, during a period that ignited the UK’s decades-long love affair with Indian cuisine. This beloved establishment has been named as Sydney’s top British Indian restaurant, alongside a TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award 2020.
Scoopon is Australia's leading Daily Deals Company and an integral part of Australia's Number 1 Online Shopping Group.