With nearly four centuries of experience under their belts, Cire Trudon is the oldest wax-producing factory in the world, founded all the way back in 1643. Thanks to the company’s ‘home-made’ appeal, using a unique and specific manufacturing process, Cire Trudon slowly gathered a cult following, going on to produce candles for Louis XV and Napoleon.
Since 2007, Cire Trudon turned their focus onto crafting fragranced wax candles, and while their manufacturing processes may have evolved, the company’s passion and attention to detail has gone unwavered.
Add a touch of timeless French style to your living space with Cire Trudon’s duo collection of Abd El Kader and Ernesto Scented Candles.
Cire Trudon Imperial Abd El Kader & Ernesto Candle Duo Set features:
- Made in France.
- Crafted from wax.
- Jars are made in Italy from hand-blown glass.
- Equipped with a cotton wick.
- Includes two beautifully scented candles – Abd El Kader and Ernesto.
- The wax is specifically formulated so when correctly burned, no smoke is emitted and no wax will be left on the inside of the glass.
- Poured into beautiful glass jars, complete with a gold plate on the front.
- Beautifully presented as a set of two in a Cire Trudon gift box.
- 100g Abd El Kader Scented Candle.
- 100g Ernesto Scented Candle.