Find the true meaning of tranquility in the vibrant rolling hills of the Hunter Valley at Château Élan. Set in the heart of Australia’s premium wine country, this European-inspired five-star retreat brings a little piece of Tuscany to New South Wales, with laidback country elegance and high-end gastronomy. Rooms are designed to take full advantage of the location, with floor-to-ceiling windows, private terraces or balconies offering an elevated position overlooking the verdant greenery of the rolling hills and The Vintage golf course.
Relish the delights of seasonal local produce and views over the golf course at Legends Grill or dine alfresco at Spike Bar. Should the sun be shining, practise your swing at the hotel’s award-winning 18-hole golf course designed by Greg Norman, or watch the world go by at the 25-metre lap pool. If you’d rather unwind, the peaceful Hunter Valley Day Spa will help with relaxation, rejuvenation and recuperation. And while leaving the hotel is optional, there’s more to see further afield — from wine and cheese tastings to early-morning hot air balloon rides and exploring many walking or cycling trails.
- Prepare for Hunter Valley adventures with daily gourmet breakfast served at the elegant Legends Grill
- Begin your retreat with a welcome bottle of local wine
- Treat yourselves with one A$25 spa credit per person to put towards individual treatments of 50 minutes or more
- Pamper your palate with a wine and cheese tasting at McLeish Estate
- Enjoy a spirit tasting at Hunter Distillery with 10% off purchases
- Take part in a wine and cheese appreciation course at Hunter Valley Cheese Factory, with purchases at members-only prices
- 25% off green fees at The Vintage Golf Course (max. two rounds per person)
- Unwind until the very last moment with 12pm late checkout, subject to availability
Spa Romance Upgrade: Upgrade to a Spa Suite and whisk someone special away on a romantic escape to remember. Reserved exclusively for guests aged 18 years and over, each suite is carefully tailored for relaxation and rejuvenation, featuring an open, plinth-mounted spa bath and Ergomotion king bed offering multiple massage therapies and a ‘zero-gravity’ function.
Travelling with family? Up to two children (aged 12 years and under stay free) when you upgrade to the Villa One-Bedroom Apartment (accommodation only).