Founded way back in 1932, Breville has been in the home appliances game for a long time. The Australian manufacturer is incredibly popular in their home country – as well as all over the world – and it’s not hard to see why. From toasters to blenders and sandwich presses to waffle makers, they’re a brand you can rely on when it comes to fantastically functional appliances.
The Bit More Toaster is so advanced, it could be regarded as the future of toasting! It features an ‘A Bit More’ setting, so if your toast comes up and it’s not ready yet, simply pop it back down and press ‘A Bit More’. This ensures you won’t burn your toast by putting it back in for too long.
There’s also a defrost setting and a ‘Lift & Look’ function that allows you to see how your toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle!
Now you can give your toast that little bit more love!
The Bit More Plus Polished Stainless Steel 4 Slice Toaster Features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Made from stainless steel with a mirror polished finish.
- 1850 watts of power.
- ’Lift & Look’ function allows you to see how the toast is browning without stopping the toasting cycle.
- ’A Bit More’ button adds an extra 30 seconds to the toasting cycle.
- Wide, self-centering slots adjust automatically to suit any type of bread.
- Browning Control dial allows you to select the browning setting from ‘1’ to ‘6’ being the darkest.
- Defrost setting.
- Tidy crumb tray.
- Cord storage integrated into the base.
- Presented in a Breville box.
Design: Polished Stainless Steel.
Capacity: 4 Slices.
Dimensions: 38cm (l) x 18.5cm (h) x 16.5cm (w).