Winter is upon us and there’s no better excuse for basking in the golden glow of the fireplace than with some big, bold, Gold medal-winning South Australian reds – yours for only $17 a bottle.
Why you’ll love it
- Every wine within an award-winning – or multi-award-winning – example of its variety or style, including the Top Gold-winning Farmer’s Leap Random Shot Shiraz 2016, and the 3 x Gold medal-winning Heirloom Vineyards Touriga 2019 (valued at $40 RRP).
- An incredible selection from such celebrated producers as Heirloom, Peter Lehmann, Pirathon and more.
- A testament to the powerhouse status of South Australian wine, with stunning region-and-variety stars from McLaren Vale, the Barossa, Coonawarra, Padthaway and Riverland.
- A stunning array of wines to enjoy with flavoursome slow-cooked dishes, rich pastas, and prime cuts of beef.
Why you’ll love it more
- Combined savings of $101 on the dozen.
- Just $17 a bottle for award-winning wines valued between $20-$40 RRP.
Recline with rich, critically-acclaimed SA reds this winter – only while stocks last.Click here to Get this Deal