Discover some of the most fascinating ports in Southeast Asia on this unforgettable 13 day luxury cruise of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, from Singapore’s soaring skyline to the pristine beaches of Bali and the glittering, emerald-green waters of Phuket.
- Return International Flights for Two to Singapore
- 10 Night Cruise Aboard Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess with ALLOnboard Meals and Entertainment, Plus Port Stops in Kuala Lumpur, Penang & More!
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Hotel Accommodation in Singapore, Perfectly Placed to Explore the Surrounds Pre-Cruise
- Return International Flights for Two
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Hotel Accommodation in Singapore
- 10 Nights Aboard the Sapphire Princess – Choose from an Inside, Ocean View or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Porterage, Taxes, and Service Charges
- Singapore – V Lavender Hotel or similar
After a day of exploration, come back to a restful retreat aboard the Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess. Soak up magnificent ocean views from the adults only Sanctuary in a sun lounger, enjoy a refreshing dip in one of the ship’s four sparkling pools and cap off your day with a movie under the stars.
When you’re feeling peckish, the International Cafe will fulfil your desires for fresh pastries and rich espresso, while Alfredo’s Pizzeria is ready to serve hot, hand-tossed pizza. As for entertainment, you’ll never be at a loss for what to do with original musicals, dazzling magic shows, a Vegas-style casino and plethora of nightclubs to get you dancing.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Offering a retreat from the non-stop action onboard, the Inside Cabins deliver a luxurious queen bed to rest your weary head after a long day, a personal refrigerator, flat-panel TV, complimentary 24 hour room service and a spacious closet to store your souvenirs.
Ocean View Cabin
In addition to the luxurious facilities of the Inside Cabin, your private Ocean View Cabin lets you savour spellbinding seaside snapshots, so you can admire the calming waves without even taking a step outside your room.
With all the benefits of the previous two rooms, added space so you can really unwind and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, this luxury cabin lets you claim your front row seat to otherworldly ocean views from your private balcony.
- Available for departure on 26 February 2019
- Book early to secure your spot – will sell out fast!
HOW TO BOOK
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact [email protected] or call us on 1300 517 210.
- This epic 13 day adventure sees you sailing to some of the most beautiful destinations that Southeast Asia has to offer, so sit back and relax in total bliss on this luxury cruise from magical Singapore, around the coast of Indonesia and to the very heart of Malaysia & Thailand.
- Spend a full day uncovering what makes Singapore a bucket list destination, from world-class botanic gardens, hair-raising adventures at Universal Studios or authentic jungle experiences in nearby nature reserves.
- Spend an unforgettable day in Bali, where you’ll be perfectly placed to discover everything from the world-famous Kuta Beach to lush tropical rainforests, ancient temples and bustling market places.
- Say ‘salamat pagi’ to Malaysia with exciting port stops in Kuala Lumpur and Penang – home to stunning architecture, mega-sized shopping malls and some of the best food that Asia has to offer.
- Be dazzled by Thailand’s magnificent landscapes, beaches and wildlife sanctuaries hidden away in Phuket, with a full free day to admire sheer limestone cliffs, visit local elephant sanctuaries or simply lounge beachside.
Day 1: Depart Australia – Singapore
Board your international flight bound for spellbinding Singapore today and on arrival, make your own way to your hotel just a short drive away.
Depending on when you get in, you may have time to admire the soaring skylines, dive into Singapore’s trendy nightlife and savour traditional food at one of Boat Quay’s myriad of riverside bars and restaurants. Be sure to take note of any places you want to visit tomorrow on your free day!
Day 2: Singapore Free Day
Continue your Singapore adventure at your own leisure today. You could stroll through Singapore’s world-class botanic gardens, explore Little Indiabuzzing with Tamil music or, if you’re feeling adventurous, venture to Universal Studios for hair-raising rollercoaster rides.
Alternatively, you could trek out to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for an authentic jungle experience, perhaps crossing paths with a macaque or two.
Day 3: Singapore – Cruise Embarkation (D)
Soak up the last of Singapore’s beauty today before making your own way to the port to board your luxurious Sapphire Princess Cruise and settle into your home for the next ten nights. But don’t dilly dally, your ship departs at 4pm sharp.
Days 4-5: At Sea (B, L, D)
The coolest kind of adventure starts onboard over the next two days, as you get to experience broadway-worthy theatre performances and enjoy poolside fun, perhaps capped off with a film under the stars.
Day 6: Bali (B, L, D)
Selamat pagi and welcome to Bali, Benoa! Arriving at 7am, you’ll have the whole day to explore this tropical paradise on your own. You could enjoy your fill of the pristine, white sand beaches, dive into the swell or simply relax beachside.
If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, you could get up early and make the journey into central Bali or check out the nearby Kuta beaches and Seminyak retail haunts.
Days 7-8: At Sea (B, L, D)
The fun doesn’t stop once you leave land. Indulge in a day of next level relaxation with a refreshing cocktail from Club Fusion, dance the night away to incredible music onboard and perhaps enjoy a rejuvenating massage at the Lotus Spa. You’ll definitely find yourself well rested and reinvigorated before the next leg in the journey.
Day 9: Kuala Lumpur (B, L, D)
On arrival in Port Kelang at 8am, you’ll have the entire day to venture into the thick of Kuala Lumpur’s colourful, food-stall-lined streets and hunt out the myriad of historic monuments, steel-clad skyscrapers and mega shopping malls hidden in the city centre, only an hour from port!
Closer to ship, you’ll be able to enjoy the beach vistas in one of the traditional kopitiam (coffee shops) that beckon with the rich aroma of traditional Malaysian delicacies, such as kuih kosui; a pillowy glutinous rice dough wrapped around a filling of furry, shredded coconut with brown sugar and pandan.
Day 10: Penang (B, L, D)
A kaleidoscope of eastern cultures, food and sights, Penang is yours to uncover today. Teluk Duyung, also called Monkey Beach after all the primates who scamper there, is a well worth a visit and the beautifully landscaped Tropical Spice Garden, which is filled with over 500 flora species, is a feast for the senses.
Alternatively, you could admire George Town’s street art scene, eclectic jumble of cafes and hip bars interspersed with impressive Chinese temples, mosques and Western-style skyscrapers.
Day 11: Phuket (B, L, D)
Some of Thailand’s most magnificent landscapes, beaches and wildlife sanctuaries are hidden away in Phuket, and today you’ll be able to explore them at your leisure. In the mood for adventure? You could set off on a unforgettable day journey to Phang Nga Bay by boat for sheer limestone cliffs erupting from the emerald-green waters, embark on a James Bond Island tour or head to a local elephant sanctuary.
However you choose to spend your day, you’ll have plenty of time to take in the sights, before the ship departs at 6pm.
Day 12: At Sea (B, L, D)
Today’s your last full day to take advantage of the entertainment onboard your luxury Sapphire Princess Cruise, so why not try your luck at the Vegas-style casino, see an original musical, enjoy a drink or two at Churchills and cap off your holiday dancing the night away at Skywalkers Nightclub.
Day 13: Disembark in Singapore – Depart for Australia (B)
Your cruise comes to an end today after your final scrumptious breakfast onboard. Disembark in sunny Singapore and make your own way to the airport for your international flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = DinnerClick here to Get this Deal