- Three-hour group Argentinian street food masterclass
- Eat what you make!
- Make and drink your own Malbec Sangria
- Valid for one or two people
- Available Sunday 31 January at 1:00pm or Sunday 28 February at 1:00pm
- See class timetable for further availability
- Chimichurri (handmade)
- Choripan Sausage Sandwich (abierto mariposa butterfly cut)
- Sandwich de Milanga (veal schnitzel sandwich with the lot)
- Malbec Sangria
- Chocotorta (chocolate, dulce de leche and philly cheese cold cake)
Discover how to prepare and cook traditional Spanish or Argentinian dishes with a group cooking class from Hola con Lola. Drawing on her culinary experiences from her homeland as well as various overseas escapades, Lola will provide you with loads of awesome tips and hints throughout the day, which will be filled with culture, food and drink (of course) plus music and dancing.