Trust in our comprehensive refurbishment process:
- A/B Grade factory refurbished – in 100% working order
- All refurbished models undergo full testing
- All refurbished models undergo a final factory inspection
- Accessories are included
- Repackaged in a new box if required
- This product may have scratches, dents or scuffs, but they will no way affect the function of the device
Please check the What’s In The Box section to see what is included with this product.
When you purchase a refurbished iPhone you are guaranteed a fully functional phone. Cosmetic imperfections such as scratches, dents or marks do not affect the operation of the phone.
Trademark iPhone beauty and performance.
- A10 Fusion chip – 40% faster than last year’s A9 processor
- iOS 10
- Longer battery life
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- New camera with larger aperture
- New 7MP front-facing camera
- 25% brighter HD Retina display
- Second stereo speaker – 2 x louder than iPhone 6
- New pressure-sensitive home button
If you were waiting for an iPhone with water-resistance, better battery life, game-changing camera and more power than ever before, iPhone 7 has answered your prayers.
It takes a leap forward in all the most important aspects of the smartphone experience.
A10 Fusion chip
iPhone 7’s A10 Fusion chip makes it two times faster than iPhone 6. The all-new four-core design features two cores working at high-performance, while the other two work at high-efficiency. So not only will your iPhone 7 be multitasking at blistering speeds, it’ll be conserving energy in the process.
An entirely new camera
iPhone 7 retains the 12MP camera, but adds larger aperture, optical image stabilisation and a six-element lens – three massive changes that you’ll notice from your first snap, with more vibrant, life-like photos and video.
The all-new 7MP front-facing camera is brilliant, and includes Retina Flash that matches the ambient light around you for simply gorgeous selfies.
Finally, an iPhone with water-resistance! With a re-engineered enclosure, iPhone 7 is protected from spills, splashes and even dust.
Longer battery life
Thanks to the A10 Fusion chip, you can enjoy longer battery life than ever before. Apple estimates up to two more hours of battery life, meaning more browsing, streaming and gaming between charges.Click here to Get this Deal
Kogan.com is the largest online department store in Australia, selling tens of thousands of products through its online direct-to-customer store. The company was founded in 2006 by Ruslan Kogan.