Aged wines are the ideal winter escape, and you’ll find none finer than the beautifully matured reds in this selection – yours to enjoy for only $30 a bottle.
Why you’ll love it
- A sublime suite of aged reds where the cellaring has been done for you, for a minimum of 5 years.
- Some of the most distinguished names in Australian wine featured, including Allinda, Irvine, McGuigan, Twelftree and more.
- Includes the absolutely stellar Oates Ends Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 from Margaret River, valued at $50 RRP.
- Wines of distinction for delectable food and wine pairings, ideal for fine aged cheeses, barbequed lamb, slow cooked Italian classics like ragu and other rich, flavoursome dishes.
Why you’ll love it even more
- Combined savings of $55 on the half-dozen.
- Just $30 a bottle for wines valued between $30-$50 RRP.
Enjoy gracefully aged reds this winter and save in style – only while stocks last.Click here to Get this Deal